You have no items in your shopping cart.

Warning: we have our own policy to handle shipping, return, exchange and cancel. Please follow them, thanks for cooperation.

Shipping Time

1.Total delivery time include two parts.

2.The first part is the Collecting Time, this is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and pack them before shipment. Normally it will take 3~5 days or so.

3.The second part is the Delivery Time. This is the time that will take for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the destination. We always provide door to door delivery service.

4.Delivery time normally would take in 7~30 days upon destination country(Free Shipping: 15~30 working days; Express Shipping: 7~15 working days).

PS: sometimes it will be a bit slow, please be more patient for it.

Shipping Policy

1. Please Double Check your shipping address before you make a payment, you had better leave your phone number and email for contacting. Please provide a valid email address and check emails for any updated information after you made purchase from us.

2. Normally we will ship the goods out for you by delivery courier in 5 days after we receive your payment (Sat. & Sun. and most national holidays were excluded). If custom-made needed,it will take more 6-13 working day to ship(Special situation excluded).

3. Once we ship your package out, we will email you the tracking number once it is available. Package transiting time normally takes 7 to 30 days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control.

PS: sometimes it will be a bit slow, please be more patient for it.

Return Policy

Please contact us ASAP after you receive the goods if you want to return for refund, our customer service will reply back to you asap.

1. Please make sure the goods are the same as we ship to you( plastic wrap on, tags on, no used, no washed ). if not, we won't accept return goods.

2. Please make sure the return address is correct and complete( write down all especially the phone number ). Please do not send goods back without discussing with us.

3. We will check the goods after we get them back, if they are good to resell, We will make a refund for you. Normally you will receive the refund in 7~15 days.

4. About the refund money, will return back and only return back the credit card which you used to pay your order in 7~15 days.

5. MOST IMPORTANT, you need contact us in 3 days, and must need to return back in 7 days( all from the day you receive it ). If not, won't accept exchange goods after that long.

PS: we don't provide free return, you will need to pay the return fee. and You will be charged some fee for the return handle fee.

Exchange Policy

Please contact us ASAP after you receive the goods if you want to return for exchange, our customer service will reply back to you asap.

1. Please make sure the goods are the same as we ship to you( plastic wrap on, tags on, no used, no washed ). if not, we won't accept return goods for exchange.

2. Please make sure the return address is correct and complete( write down all especially the phone number ). Please do not send goods back without discussing with us.

3. We will ship the exchange goods out for you after we receive your return goods and checked they are OK for resell, but you need to pay for the price difference(if it is needed) and pay for the reshipping fee.

4. About the re-shipping time, please read our shipping policy.

5. MOST IMPORTANT, you need contact us in 3 days, and must need to return back in 7 days( all from the day you receive it ). if not, won't accept exchange goods after that long.

PS: we don't provide free return and free reshipping, you will need to pay the fee before we reship.

Cancel Policy

Please contact us by email with your order number ASAP if you want to cancel your order, we usually collect your ordered items in 3~5 days. We will reply you in 24 hours.

1. Cancel your order before we shipped out, we will charge you 5% of order totals and make a refund of the rest 95% for you in 24 hours.

2. Cancel your order after we shipped out, please follow our Return Policy and return them back for refund( you will need to pay for the return shipping fee and handle fee ).

3. About the refund money, will return back and only return back the credit card which you used to pay your order in 7~15 days.

PS: think twice before you place an order, in case you want to cancel it because you will lose some money.